It is TCO’s mission to provide a platform for our global importing customers to assist their China manufacturing operation by:
• Increasing: Transparency, Efficiency, Simplicity
• Reducing: Errors, Miscommunication, Deception
• Improving: Lead times, Product quality, Organization
Local suppliers are notorious for bending the truth about who they are. On more occasions that one can count, the “Sales Manager” you find on Alibaba is a one-man operation or a trading company who is not at all employed by
the factory and therefore has very little control over the production schedule and results for orders. TCO is dedicated to demystifying the identity of suppliers and potential suppliers. We’ll get to the truth for you. Do an on-site visit to the factory or trading company to verify if the supplier is who they in fact say they are.
We do the following checks of supplier verification process:- Is the supplier a trading company or a factory?
1. Check the factory capacity and compare that to your ordering needs
2. Check the supplier’s history on making the product you want to make – and their previous business experience in the past
3. Equipment check including machines and plant
4. Labor check including number of employees, engineers, managers, management structure
5. Certifications and documents confirmation